After contracting a business address service or a Virtual Office you must send us the following documentation by email, depending if you are company or self-employed:
1. Complete deed of incorporation of the company where the current Administrator appears and Articles of Association
2. Company VAT number
3. Personal Identification card or NIE and Passport
4. Banking document that validates number and holder of the company bank account, should you want to domicile the monthly receipts.
1. DNI (Personal Identification Card) or NIE and Passport
2. Last receipt of self-employment
3. Banking document that validates number and holder of the bank account, should you want to domicile the monthly receipts.
The Virtual Office offers all the advantages of a traditional, full time office, but without the need to rent offices or a physical space, so you can keep costs low and controlled at all times. By hiring a virtual office, you will receive all the benefits of having a physical office that includes a prestigious address and a first class live telephone answering service, creating a professional impression for all your customers. A professional team of assistants will be the first line of your business and will create a lasting impression within the framework that you're providing.
With a virtual office you will have a custom service that will usually include the following options, among others: